Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd website. By using the Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of www.ssticmedical24.org
1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
2. Access to sticmedical24.org
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. Licence for website access
Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of sticmedical24.org and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd’s or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of sticmedical24.org as long as the link does not portray Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
4. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" ; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
5. Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd express written consent.
6. Voucher codes and coupons
Where a code for discount has been issued either as a promotional voucher, gift voucher or on the loyalty point scheme, only one voucher code may be used per purchase. Vouchers or coupons may not be exchanged for different values and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional price of the specific product you wish to purchase. All vouchers and loyalty points have an expiry date.
7. Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You
- Acceptance of the goods by the Buyer indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions given below.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery. The Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment has been made by the buyer in full of all sums owing by the buyer to Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd.
- All Goods remain the property of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd until payment is received in full. In the event of non-payment by the buyer in accordance with the terms agreed, the buyer hereby authorises Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd to enter upon the buyers' premises to remove the goods.
- Dates given by Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd for the delivery of Goods are approximate only and do not form part of the Contract. Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd accept no liability for any loss consequential or otherwise rising from the delay.
- Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd reserve the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and carriage, which will be charged at the current rate, where applicable.
- Customers exempt from VAT under the zero-rated schedule MUST supply a VAT Exemption Certificate with a written order, otherwise VAT will be charged and cannot be refunded by the Seller. Please note not all products are eligible for zero rating.
- Under no circumstances will Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd be liable for:
- any goods considered damaged in transit unless such damage is reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use by the Buyer, or failure of the Buyer to comply with manufacturer’s instructions.
- goods which have been adjusted, altered, adapted, or repaired.
- the suitability of any goods for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the Seller.
- Buyer shall notify Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, in writing, of any visible defects, quantity shortages or incorrect product shipments within five working days of receipt of the shipment. Failure to notify in line with this clause shall be deemed an unqualified waiver of any rights to return products. Any defective goods should be held for inspection.
- Complaints in respect of alleged defects will not be grounds for the Buyer to withhold payments, and give no right of set-off against payments due from the Buyer to Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd.
- Goods cannot be returned unless the Buyer has been issued with an official Goods Return Number. A minimum 10% re-stocking and administration charge may be applied to goods returned without authorisation.
- Credit will not be issued for returned Goods, which, in the opinion of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, are in an un-saleable condition. Goods must be returned unused and complete with original packing materials and instructions.
- Goods of a type not normally held in stock, and therefore specially ordered, are non-returnable.
- Products may vary from those illustrated and are supplied un-kitted unless otherwise stated.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us at the time that your payment is taken. You will also receive an email confirming the dispatch and the acceptance of the order. No contract has been formed until this point.
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to meet Customers' individual requirements, but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any order or any part of an Order once accepted by the Company. Where such cancellation or amendment to an Order is agreed by the Company, it is on the understanding that a reasonable cancellation or amendment charge may be levied at the Company's sole discretion.
The Company's Policy is one of continuous development and the right is reserved to make changes without notice.
None of the Company's employees or Agents have the authority to bind the company by an oral agreement at variance to these conditions of sale. Every possible care has been taken to ensure that the prices listed on this website are correct. Prices listed should be considered "Invitation to Treat". Please contact the Accounts Team on 0203 0510 6827 for any changes to products or advertised prices that may have occurred due to circumstances beyond our control.
Due to high demand during viral outbreaks orders placed with goods relating to the viral outbreak will be non-refundable.
Errors and omissions excepted
©2018-2020 Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd. No part of this website may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any other means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Smart Technology Intensive Care Ltd. All trademarks are acknowledged.